We didn't go to the moon until 1969, but that didn't stop science fiction writers in the 1950s from imagining a future of wide headed aliens, flying saucers, and bubbly space suits. This sock is our homage to awesome 1950s flicks like Invaders from Mars, War of the Worlds, Killers from Space, and Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
- Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex
- Our socks do not contain polyester
- DOUBLE TERRY in the heel and toe area
- High Thread Count - Like fancy sheets for your feets
- Greater levels of details, design is flipped on opposite foot
- 40 Gram Socks with Smoooooth Seams
- Sewn to be better than your average sock - not paper thin
- Provides breathe-ability for year round wear
- No uncomfortable bumps in the toe area
- One Size Fits Most Humans Adult Sizes 5-13
Join The Mother Murphy's Secret Society
Blood oath initiation. Or, alternatively, an email address.